Today’s generation demand is gaming laptop. Other than the normal features like webcam, microphone, multi-card reader, USB ports and speakers, these points should be carefully noticed in a gaming laptop: -
- GPU: – The graphics processing unit is one of the most important things to consider when selecting any specific gaming laptop. Always go for dedicated graphics card rather integrated graphics card which indicates that everything is done by a single soldered graphic chip integrated with motherboard, without any discrete graphic unit. There are lots of brands available in the market for graphics card. A gamer is highly recommended to carefully research to find out the latest and cutting-edge technology.
- CPU: – The central processing unit or a processor is certainly an important factor to consider but not as much as GPU and RAM as modern games are more focused towards graphics. But when it comes to select a processor for best performance, how will you chose amongst a lot of brands. Always go for processors with multi-cores. Like recently quad-core is the latest high performance processor who can perform multi-tasking efficiently.
- RAM: – Games need huge data to be stored on your laptop. More the RAM, better the gaming. Latest heavy games like call of duty or world of warcraft requires more RAM than small games like pac-man.
- Screen resolution, size and weight: – Well! If you have excellent graphics, processor speed and RAM but you are playing without good display, you won’t be able to enjoy. Hence it is highly advisable to always look for good screen resolution, and size also plays an important role in enjoying the gaming experience. Generally, 17 inch screen size is considered good for gaming. Because of the screen size and dedicated graphics, gaming laptop generally seems to be heavier. The issue of weight may not concern you as you may lose essential gaming enjoyment on your laptop. So, it is up to you to how much consideration given to weight.
- Hard Disks: - Huge games require more disk space to be played on. So you can improve your laptop capacity by employing large amount of hard disks.
- Battery: – The feature of strong battery life of course should not be overlooked to unless you are willing to compromise on better portability.
Do you need to know more about various other criteria about selecting the best gaming laptop? If you do, you can visit our website at Www.gaminggizmo.com and get all the information.